Your support gives our youth a brighter future

Community support makes The Friendship Club possible. The Friendship Club receives 15% of its funding from private foundations while the remaining 85% comes from the generosity of individuals, businesses and service clubs.

Your financial support is essential for our continued success. Donations of any size are appreciated. We accept cash, checks, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), direct debit payments and securities. Monthly or quarterly donations are also welcome and can be automated for your convenience.

The Friendship Club is a private, secular 501(c)(3) nonprofit public benefit corporation and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Our Tax ID# is 68-0262000.

Ways to Donate

Legacy Giving

Endowment Funds

Donations of Stock

Vehicle Donation

Automatically Donate When you Shop:

Rite Aid KidCents

SPD eScrip

Amazon Smile

“An investment in The Friendship Club is an investment in the community”

Judy Hess
Business and Community Development Officer,
Tri-Counties Bank

Thank You from The Friendship Club Girls from The Friendship Club on Vimeo.