What is The Friendship 100?
An Indy 500 style car race, miniature golf tournament, and banquet dinner…The Friendship 100 is all of these and more. The owners of the 49er Fun Park in Grass Valley have given us the run of the place on Monday, September 17, 2018, for an afternoon and evening of adult fun in a kids’ park.
Who Attends The Friendship 100?
The Friendship Club has a broad base of support in Nevada County. Over 75% of our funding comes from individuals and businesses in our community. This event usually draws approximately 250 people.
Underwriters and Tee Sponsors
Underwriters and tee sponsors help defray the out of pocket costs for the event by making a $500.00 or $250.00 tax-deductible donation so that all income from The Friendship 100 participants can go directly to our programs.
Drive a Race Car
25 Community Drivers compete for the grand prize and have a BLAST doing it. Racers don their racing suits adorned with their sponsors names in an Indy 500 style car race.
- Drivers Raise a minimum of $1000 to race
- Let us help you raise more by setting up a FirstGiving Page for you!
- Drivers who raise more get position consideration on the track
Miniature Golf Tournament
36 teams of 4 will descend on the Fun Park on September 17th ready to have a good time, raise funds for a great cause, and have a chance to promote their businesses!
- Each team is asked to give or raise a minimum donation of $500
- Let us help you raise more by setting up a FirstGiving Page for you! The golf team that raises the most will win a prize!
What does my donation to The Friendship 100 help support?
- Engages girls in our community, helping to give them a sense of purpose
- Educates the girls and helps them develop the skills they need to be successful
- Empowers girls to succeed in school, complete their education and become confident and self sufficient